Re: dchanges3.0

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble with dchanges3.0-0:
>
> dchanges a-1-1.deb a-1-1.tar.gz a-1-1.diff.gz
>
> gives: ERROR and then something about expected filenames.
>
> I also heard this from joost witteveen, so it's probably not my problem.

I think you and Mike are having the same problem. I believe the solution is:

dchanges -o -w a-1-1.*

You will probably end up with a changes file that looks like:

a-1-1.a-1-1.tar.a-1-1.diff.changes

or some such, but you can just rename it to a-1-1.changes with no ill
effects. The file is correct internally.

Later,

Dwarf