Re: Daylight Savings Time problem

Apparently, I had the wrong time-zone file in /etc/localtime.  I had MST
which I guess is for Mountain time zones that don't observe daylight
savings time (i.e. Arizona).  I guess the file MST7MDT is the right file
for me (I'm in Utah).  Can anybody verify this for me?

Thanks for all the assistance.

Gerry
gerry@blue.intele.net