Re: debian vs RedHat

Bruce Perens wrote:
> Can you guys _please_ take this discussion off of the list?

Mark Constable:
> Sure, do you have any suggestions as to where ? One of my points was
> that there is no obvious place to for those not in the inner circle
> to discuss debian related issues or to voice an opinion.

I think comp.os.linux.advocacy might be the proper venue for system vs.
system advocacy discussions. The system in Sweden that I've transferred
debian-user to has enough burden from delivering to its 600 subscribers
that if there's going to be a debian-advocacy list, that system should
probably not run it. Of course I don't mind people creating debian-related
lists on their own systems to discuss any topic. Please feel free to
volunteer.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.5M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.