Re: debian changes

rshutt writes:

>      Hello, I was just wondering.  Apparently a LOT of packages have been
> upgraded on the debian ftp site since I first installed the "unstable"
> dist.  However, I dont recieve mail about these changes.

Debian changes only has announcements for modifications to the 'stable' tree.
The unstable ones get announced in debian-devel.  If you're running stuff
from 'unstable', you should really read debian-devel.

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert