libX11 and libt

Hello,
 i think this question has been answered before, but let me ask just to
make sure.

 I just installed the xview32l5 package into debian0.93R6. the desc of
this package was that it was ported over using kernel 0.99p12 and xfree3.1.2.
These are just binaries.
I went ahead and installed it, which went without a hitch. when i run openwin
though, i get the following errors: