Re: Java

Java has built in blocks that keeps a program from doing any harm to your
system. I suppose someone could still find some way to do something
(perhaps crashing your computer), but I don't think anything permanent
could be done.

-- Run.exe
First Law of the Universe:
    No law applies to ALL of the Universe
runexe@ntplx.net http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe/ Finger me for PGP key
The Void! A monthly Satire newspaper on our school newspaper:
http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe/thevoid.html