Re: make dep fails to build kernel because of module bsd_co

This is not really a Debian bug - the kernel sources are practically
unmodified from the ones Linus releases.

Note that you'll have to answer "m" to the CONFIG_PPP question. On the
very latest 1.3.x kernels, you can say "make menuconfig" instead of
"make config", and get a nice dialog menu interface to configuration that
does not require you to go through all of the questions one by one in order.
I'm currently running 1.3.68 (not from the Debian package, I downloaded it
on my own), and this works.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> A campaigner for Clinton and against Censorship.
Toy Story: $183M and counting. At $186M it will beat the #1 movie of 1995.