Re: openlook....

hope you don't mind me asking you.... here is were i'm somewhat confused...

for any window manager.. (i.e fvwm, gwm, et al) all that needs to run is
X ( either by startx or xdm) and run the respective window manager in your
.xsession or the xsession-default...

for olvwm, is it the same?? what about xview3.2?? do i need that too??

call me 'the confused window manager',

-thanks

-frank