Re: middle mouse in fvwm

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996 br00031@bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu wrote:
> My middle mouse button, which displays the menu from iconifiy to exit,
> does not work correctly.  I cannot move the mouse down the menu.  I am
> forced to use the curser keys.  Any movement of the mouse causes the menu
> to disapear.  Is there anyway to fix this.  I am using a logitech mouse
> man 3button serial version mouse.  I did not find anything relating to
> mouse sensitivy in either system.fvwmrc, or .xinitrc.  There is no manual
> page for mouse, and find / -name mouse showed nothing.  The other buttons
> seem to work correctly.  Everything on my system is from "stable". Any
> suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

I have the same condition on my logitech mouse, but have no solution for you.
Since the middle button does work correctly for cut and paste in X, I just
stopped using a middle button popup menu in fvwm.  Instead, I use sub-menus
as needed, but only from the right or left button.

Syrus.

0   Syrus Nemat-Nasser     /|\       //////////////////      0
0   ------------------   /  |  \   UCSD Physics Department   0