Re: Rotating LaTeX material

D> I'd like to rotate a table on a slide. I tried the rotating package
D> from CTAN, and the \rotatebox{}{} command described in graphics.sty
D> and graphicx.sty (from Debian's ltxgraph package), but nothing
D> works as described for example in the LaTeX Companion on pp320-327.

What kind of results are you seeing?  If you can't see the correct
results in xdvi then try running the dvi file through dvips and then
looking at it with ghostview.  I have noticed that sometimes (esp with
postscript tricks like rotation) xdvi may lie to you, showing an error
when in fact everything's fine.

I can't try your example from here since I don't have rotating
installed and ftp.shsu.edu is down.

--
Rob