Re: slack2deb script and controversy

LEUT Mark Purcell  <purcell@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk> wrote:

>Is anyone doing any work on INN at the moment??  Can I assist?
>A lot of the Systems I run for both work and home rely on a News system
>being present and this is the major impediment towards large scale
>adoption of Debian by my users.

I *might* be doing one for Cnews since I've grown to like it much
more on my sneaker-net home newsserver than yet another big fat daemon.

But I do wonder how I make a debian package out of something requiring
so much configuration.

otmar
--
/ Otmar Lendl (lendl@cosy.sbg.ac.at) # http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~lendl/  \
\ Killfiles generate SEP fields. Beware: the CE-Norm does not cover them. /