Re: slack2deb script and controversy

> From: Alan Eugene Davis <adavis@kuentos.guam.net>
> On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, William S. Gribble wrote:
>
> >  - exactly what software is lacking from Debian?  I ask because I'd like
> >    to hear about interesting stuff that I don't know about, and maybe make
> >    debian packages.
>
> A few right off, but there are surely lots more:

Note that we have a maintainer for a wish-list FAQ regarding packages that
need new maintainers or software that is not yet a Debian package.  I'm sure
that these requests will show up in a future version of that FAQ.  If you
missed his last posting, you could probably ask Sven for a copy.
	sr1@irz301.inf.tu-dresden.de (Sven Rudolph)

--
  David H. Silber     dhs@firefly.com     Project: Debian GNU/Linux (dbackup)
  <http://www.access.digex.net/~dhs/>     Wanted:  Spare time.