Wierd stuff at boot time!

Sorry about the last message - it was all there when I composed it but
when I checked sent-mail it was only partial.

Problem (maybe):

The install went fine on an IBM PS/Note 425 (even with the bizillion
floppies) however when  the machine boots it:

finds the HD fine and reports the correct geometry and ide0 interupt then
proceeds to 'skipping PCI HBAs'. At that point I get three screen fulls of

ide0: unexpected intr: ero=0x04
ide0: unexpected intr: status=0x51

The machine works fine but I am concerned with the above. Is it just a
series of checks or is there a real problem that doen't show up immediately?

Any thoughts?

Keith
keithl@gil.net