Re: slack2deb script and controversy

Mark Purcell:
   INN is the big hole which is missing for me.  Funny though it was
   present on some of the early .93R5 but was then withdrawn and
   doesn't appear in either the release or unstable versions.  I also
   can't find any correspondance on debian-bugs as to why it was
   removed.

INN was dropped because it was fairly unusable.  It's not been
re-instated because those with the time to work on INN have not been
able to get news feeds to test it against.

   Is anyone doing any work on INN at the moment??  Can I assist?

If can you put together a decent INN package, a decent number of
people would be greatful.  [my opinion.]

--
Raul