Re: bug reports in ftp area now compressed ...

Kai Henningsen writes:

> Well, the main reason I told my (private) mirror not to get the bug
> reports was that they seem to always change their dates even without any
> obvious change in content.

Hmm..  I just looked at the ones on master, and it looks like the only
ones which changed are ones with new info.

Although, the whole thing will turn over once a week, or sooner if
catastrophic failure.

> Is there a way to avoid that, or can anybody explain why it's not
> possible?

I'd have to defer to Ian J on this one.

> I'd like to have a local copy of the bug reports, but not at this price!

;)

--
Carl Streeter                     |  "I'll forgive even GNU emacs as long
streeter@cae.wisc.edu             |     as gcc is available" --Linus Torvalds