svga library support.
- To: debian-user@Pixar.com
- Subject: svga library support.
- From: Alan Eugene Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 21:18:46 +1000 (GST)
- Message-id: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960213221953.27157Aemail@example.com>
Another missing library?
I was able to compile Gnuplot beta source on this debian
mostly-like-1.1 box, just as on a Slackware 3.0 notebook. But on the
debian box, there is no "linux" terminal capability, ie. no svga
graphics---indicating that Gnuplot has had some problem finding the
libraries. Are there some I have think I have . On the Slackware
system, svga ("linux") capability compiled in ok.
I have a number of ELF libraries; is there something I should know, or
something I can do to encourage Gnuplot to compile with svga