svga library support.

Another missing library?

I was able to compile Gnuplot beta source on this debian
mostly-like-1.1 box, just as on a Slackware 3.0 notebook.  But on the
debian box, there is no "linux" terminal capability, ie. no svga
graphics---indicating that Gnuplot has had some problem finding the
libraries.  Are there some I have think I have .   On the Slackware
system, svga ("linux") capability  compiled in ok.

I have a number of ELF libraries; is there something I should know, or
something I can do to encourage Gnuplot to compile with svga
capability?

Alan Davis