Color Console

I just switched to Debian 0.93R6, and the only problem I have at the moment
(still recovering /etc and others from backup) is that I don't have a
color console. Is this something I can change in /etc? I looked at the
console(4) man page, but the only files it mentions are /dev/console, and
/dev/tty*. Or could this just be individual programs that aren't giving
me color(ls and minicom)?
TIA
	Run.exe
"Have you ever noticed that we pay much more attention to a wise passage
when it is quoted than when read read it in the original author?"
    -Philip G. Hamerton
runexe@ntplx.net | http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe | Finger me for PGP Key