Re: Debian 0.93 vs kernel 1.3.59

When you do `make config' you are asked whether have an ELF or a.out
compiler - it looks from the line below as if you've answered that
you've got an ELF compiler.

What is CONFIG_KERNEL_ELF set to in /usr/src/linux/.config?

--
Richard Kettlewell richard@uk.geeks.org http://www.elmail.co.uk/staff/richard/