dselect with multiple Packages lists

I've been using dselect under debian 0.96 for some time now. So far I've
only installed packages from the standard binaries section. However I'd
now like to install a few packages from the non-free and contrib
directories (I'm NFS-mounting a debian mirror). Is there any way to
specify ALL three directories so that dselect will use them all to build
up the Packages list?

Thanks in advance

--
Dermot Bradley                                Email: bradley@gpl.net
Communications Director                       Tel: 01232 560552