Re: remote clock sync

I just run "rdate hostname" in my PPP-up script once the PPP connection is made.
I use my PPP server as the time master.

By the way, you can get very accurate time service by purchasing a marine
Global Positioning System receiver (US$250 at West Marine).
They have a serial output (they call it an NMEA output) that can be adapted
to RS-232 and decoded, and a very accurate time signal is on that output.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > US$174M domestic box office receipts and an Oscar so far.