Re: can't compile dosemu

Any ideas or hints about what I should do
 - to prevent this fatal error in cc1 from arising
 - to play/debug this

Of course I think it's a compiler bug - there surely are enough of them.

Try the ELF compiler, to verify that the bug has not been repaired in
the latest GCC. Other than that, I think you have to snip out pieces
of the program with "#if 0" statements until you see what is killing it.

GCC used to print what line it was processing when it got a signal. I wish
that feature was still there, though I understand why it might not have
been accurate.

	Thanks

	Bruce