CDwrite again

Well, I got cdwrite to recompile ok, but when I try to use it, I have
another problem entirely. I tried:

cdwrite -v -s 2 -D /dev/scd0 --philips /disk/a/sysadm.iso

I got the error message:

opening scsi device: Read-only file system

Now, there is a blank disk (no file system) in the drive and scd0 is the
device driver I use when I mount a cd on this drive, but appears to not
be the correct one. Cdwrite defaults to /dev/cdwrite, and I haven't got
one of those. I could make a link if I knew which driver to link to.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

YHS,

Dale

*     If it's not one thing, it's a whole bunch of things!               *
*                            Raphael (the Turtle, not the Painter)       *