Multi-Platform Support

Since it seems that Debian will soon start supporting other platforms,
should we add another level to the directory tree to support this?  I'd
reccommend putting it between "debian" and "debian-<rev>" since it must
also encompass the "non-free" tree which sits outside of "debian-<rev>".

eg:  /debian/i386/debian-1.0  and  /debian/sparc/debian-1.0

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )