Re: Mitsumi Proprietary CDROM Drive Help Request

There are two kinds of Mitsumi that I know of. One is operated by the
"mcd" driver, which is linked into the kernel on the 1.2.3 boot disk
I've issued. No module is necessary to drive this. I would have made it
a module, but the driver was not properly modularized.
The other is an ATAPI (IDE) drive.

P.S. I know modules are a pain, but there's no choice. The kernel is too
large. I will try to make them easier to configure in the future.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Visit the "Toy Story" Web Page! http://www.toystory.com