Re: You are subscribed to the debian-user mailing list

My apologies for including debian-user in the headers of my original
"you are subscribed" message. That has caused several of these messages
to get to the list. I thought changing the reply-to address
to debian-user-request would be enough, but a lot of novice users use
"reply-to-all" rather than simple "reply". I won't make that mistake again.

By the way, the list would have picked out an "unsubscribe" at the beginning
of a line, even though it was sent to the list address and not the request
address.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens