Package requests?

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but...

Has anyone done either PCMCIA or APM packages for debian?
Having just put it on my laptop, I'm interested, if so.
If not, is there someone who could/would?  I haven't installed
APM yet, but PCMCIA seemed fairly easy from the source...
Unfortunately, I think it will take someone fairly familiar
with the packaging mechanism to do so because of the kernel
modules and etc. involved.  I could be wrong.

 --Zachary