Re: start-stop-daemon grammar???

I suspect that the command will work if you rewrite the command as follows:
echo "Starting routing daemon" ; start-stop-daemon --start \
     --quiet --exec "${NET}/routed -s"

Note the quotes to make both of the words following "--exec" into one
argument. I also used backslash-newline to break up the line, as the shell
understands that.

One could take your report as a question or feature request: should
"start-stop-daemon" collect all arguments after "--exec" and consider
them part of the command line to be executed?

	Thanks

	Bruce