Re: Can I mount -t nfs to the Debian archive?

Matt,

Can you tell me how to do ftp install in detail.  How do I select the
files that I want, I want to install all the softwares, like Slackware
has.  Can I be able to use PPP connection to my ISP after I install the
base system?  When I do ftp, where should I put the Debian packages in my
Linux box?

Another question about partition the hard drive before install Debian.  I
have two hard drive, they are 300M and 500M.  I am going to create 16M
for swap. I am going to take a deep breath and not install DOS anymore.
I am going to install most of the Debian packages.  I am going to set up
UUCP, and set aside about 200M for news.  So anybody could suggest how I
should partition my hard drive and set up the file systems such as /
/root /usr ?  Regards.

Godfrey
gli@interlog.com