Re: 501 trauma continues

> As you can see you have to use the card at the default address (which
> address is the default address?). Maybe we should add the 3c501 driver
> to the kernel and remove it from the modules list.

I might as well point out that the de4x5 driver won't probe the PCI BIOS
when it's loaded as a module (I have no idea why...)

On my machine, I have to do a 'insmod de4x5 io=15', since it's in slot
15 of the first bus.  The automatic module loading won't do the trick,
since you can't make it pass arguments to the modules.

Modules are a blessing and a curse.  :)

Jeff