Results: Mirroring Debian

I just wanted to thank all the people who helped us with our mirroring
troubles. I splitted the mirror into different subdirectories (binary,
source, etc), and it seems to work. The problem was, as many pointed out,
we *had* 16MB RAM+16MB swap, and mirror chews up swap space like crazy. I
added some swap and it works fine now. Using "top" I watched the mirror
script running and it used about 40-50MB of swap space when mirroring
"binary". Simon Cooper suggested a "minor" modification in one of the
scripts, but I haven't been able to test it out, because we've had some
trouble with our network connection due to solar activity (in other
words... the satellite is down).

As soon as we get this mirror up and running I'll post a message.

Thak you all,

-Marcelo