Python mirror script? (Was: Mirroring ftp.debian.org)

Bruce Perens writes:
>I am using the Python mirror script, from the "tools" directory in the Python
>source distribution. It works well. You can FTP all of Python from
>ftp.python.org, or use the Debian python source package.

Maybe the python source distribution at ftp.python.org differs from the one at
ftp.cwi.nl where I got it from when preparing the python-1.2-2 packages.
As you can see from the following find output, there's no mirror script included
in the current package revision.

bora:/usr/local/src$ find python-1.2 python-1.2.orig \
> -name "*[Mm][Ii][Rr]*" -o -name "*ftp*"
python-1.2/Demo/scripts/ftpstats.py
python-1.2/Demo/sockets/ftp.py
python-1.2/Doc/libftplib.tex
python-1.2/Lib/ftplib.py
python-1.2.orig/Demo/scripts/ftpstats.py
python-1.2.orig/Demo/sockets/ftp.py
python-1.2.orig/Doc/libftplib.tex
python-1.2.orig/Lib/ftplib.py

If you have an URL, please drop me a note, I'll include it in the next release.

-- Siggy