Slackware user planning change, but...
- To: debian-user@Pixar.com
- Subject: Slackware user planning change, but...
- From: Weiping Hu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 18:01:36 +1000 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.91.950914175830.14404D-100000@phobos>
some of the packages files are far greater than my floppy disk size
(1.44), how can I put them on floppy disks? I have no network, no cd rom
on my home computer. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.
Weiping Hu School of Engineering and Technology
email@example.com Phone (052)27 2828 Fax (052)27 2167