Re: debian source format

Does anyone mind if we postpone this discussion until after the
release ?

I think it would be good to go to a more sophisticated scheme, but I
think that it is important that we provide a single file to download
that represents the whole Debian source to a package.

We want to make it easy for people to modify the source and send us
the modifications; I don't think that requiring people to download two
files and use `patch' achieves that goal.

Ian.