Re: Password files

David H. Silber wrote:
> > We got the free password shadowing code. I'd like to password
> > shadowing an option for the 1.0 release.

> Would it be possible to make password shadowing optional?

Is the shadow password stuff part of the standard libraries (and uses
the standard C functions like getpwnam)? Or is it a separate library?
If it doesn't use the standard C functions we need to recompile a few
packages with shadow password support enabled (and change programs
that don't support shadow passwords).

Peter

--
 Peter Tobias                                EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 tobias@et-inf.fho-emden.de