xv library and tex print problem

I am having problem with the xv and latex package.  After install,
xv can run without any problem, but last day when I tried to use
it, it gives me an error message ``libgr.so.1'' cannot found ,
and then refuse to work.  Why?

Another problem comes from the teTeX distribution.  I have written
a report in latex2e, it can be compiled by tex and be translated
by dvips, also, I can view it using xdvi or gs without any problem.
But when I copy it to another dos machine and try to print it on
an IBM 4030 printer, nothing come out. (My linux machine does not
have a printer connected).  The printer keeps busy and sometimes say
``flushing buffer'', then it stops, with nothing come out.

Any points are welcome, please email as soon as possible.  Thanks!

Gong Wei
---------
eng30219@nus.sg