Re: ?? accton: Function not implemented

  Bruce Perens writes:
  Bruce>  Dirk, Want to take over the accounting package? I bet Ian wouldn't
  Bruce> mind getting some help with this. Some of the core developers
  Bruce> maintain packages that they don't _use_. This might be the problem
  Bruce> with accounting. It would be better for the accounting maintainer to
  Bruce> be someone who exercises it regularly.

I could. Let me think it over. I don't know whether I'll run it know that I
know how it works as it creates _so much_ stinking data in /var/account.

BTW sorry that I never got back to you on my boot freeze with the NE2000
clone but I had so much hardware troubles after having changing motherboards
from ISA 486/33 to PCI P5/90 (changed SVGA, hard disk died) that I
appreciated uptimes of a couple of days rather than rebooting all the time.

I'll get back to you on this. Oh, and get this: Peter Tobias mailed me
privately (in German, won't forward) that acct-alpha now works after he
recompiled it.

ttyl,

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel