Debian's in.nntpd & cnews

Hi folks, after spending long long time to find out where the
problem, I would like to offer a reminder about in.nntpd and
cnews for their history file format. In my Debian Linux 0.81,
/usr/sbin/in.nntpd was not built to use the same history format (dbz)
as cnews does (which I later grasp from Slackware 1.1.1).
Fortunately Slackware has full sources, I grasp it and build
my own nntpd then my News server is finally up with both NNTP
and UUCP supported. By the way, this also reminds me that
sources are very important. Upcoming Debian Linux 0.92 surely
should have this feature.  --yuan