Another Emacs bug

   Date: Tue, 1 Mar 94 06:15 PST
   From: Matt Birkholz <birkholz@martigny.ai.mit.edu>

   Finally, a gently prod: what is the status of source distributions?
   I frequently need to refer to source, Emacs's in particular.
   Without a source distribution, I may as well build 19.22 myself.  I
   don't feel like I'm enjoying the full benefits of the GPL!

0.92 will come with an (almost) complete source tree.  That's one of
the reasons that it's taking so long. :) There will be a few missing
source packages, but only because some contributors submitted binaries
only in the first place and haven't gotten around to uploading source
to me yet.