Re: A few questions for everyone

> Strange.  I thought we solved this one a couple weeks ago.  The
> problem was that the adduser script created mail files in
> /var/spool/mail with the wrong gid (gids should be "mail").  Is there
> another "Emacs RMAIL problem" that I am not aware of?

That is what *I* thought.  Then I decided to stop putting my large foot in my
mouth and tried it, Emacs rmail did not work. :(

"Renaming: permisssion denied, /var/spool/mail/jimr, /var/spool/mail/jimr+"

So it tried to rename the mail file while it copied it and failed,
meaning that it needs to get write access to /var/spool/mail.  I don't
know why it works on solaris, the permissions look the same.

Jim