Re: Latex/Tex / dpkg remark

Let me just say that as long as it `works' as far as I am concerned the
sooner the better. I figure on reformatting my linux partition and going
with .92 when it comes out (assuming that it has 0.99pl15+, GCC 2.5.8,
libc whatever was recently announced and TeX). I thank you for your effort
in producing TeX, I would suggest however that discussions as to where
things should be located be moved to debian-development instead of user.

Many thanks for the work...