Re: Ispell (answer and plea)

Kristoffer H. Rose <kris@diku.dk> writes:

> Will anyone take over the Ispell source package now that Ispell 3.1
> is out?  Ian has my complete sources for 3.0.09; I will be glad to
> answer any questions about it.

I would love to, but if I take anything else over I might be dead
before the end of this semester.  Sorry.

I am sending Ian "ispell.el" for Debian 0.92 which will work with the
International Ispell.  (On a blatant side note, I co-wrote part one of
the additions to the new ispell.el, a function to ispell messages.)

Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan  <quinlan@spectrum.cs.bucknell.edu>