re: Some questions?

bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> Let's make this a statement in the FAQ: Please don't post time-line
> requests and messages of the flavor "I want it now" to the
> lists. Send them to individuals if you must.

Individuals OTHER than Ian Murdock.  Unless you need to know a time
deadline for a package (quite unlikely for 97% of the people reading this
list), then you really don't need to know.

Besides, time-line predictions tend to be wrong anyway.  (Ask Microshaft.)

Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan  <quinlan@spectrum.cs.bucknell.edu>