Re: Configuring serial ports...

> I've commented out the line
>
>    /bin/sh /etc/rc.d/rc.local
>
> in /etc/rc.d/rc.M (it's the last line) for the 0.92 release.  I'm not
> quite sure why everyone is having problems with it (I haven't), but it
> is mainly for exotic serial setups, anyway.

I am not sure why you did this, In .91 that I got rc.local does not
call anything, but rc.M *does* call /etc/rc.d/rc.serial (line 48).
Was this changed in .92?

Thanks for making such an innovative dist! (multi developer that is :)

P.S.  Does anyone know where I can get a beta of the tex.deb?  I tried
emailing the head maintainer, but cannot get through...