[no subject]

	Can't get Debian .91 to come up on one of my machines. Machine is
	a 486-DX2 66 with VLB, 16MB ram... etc. Other Linuxs such as LGX, SLS
	and Slackware work OK, although I have to hard reset before LGX will
	boot. Debian .91 installed and runs fine on a 486-DX50 and HP Vectra.
	When booting, the last line to appear is "Configuring Serial Ports".
	After that, it just hangs forever. I have a Microsoft serial mouse on
	"COM1" and a modem on "COM2". I tried several combinations during
	installation but none of them had any effect. Any suggestion?

						Keep up the good work
						buss@hqrim.sedd.trw.com