Re: On links and things

> But I think it is always a good idea not to include an ALPHA kernel, unless
> there are some "obvious" bugs in the BETA.  Just my $0.02.

I don't think 'ALPHA' immediately indicates that the kernel is unstable.
Perhaps our discussion can lead to a consensus on an ALPHA-kernel which is very
stable.  If we can't decide on a stable release, then by all means include the
stock kernel.  The features that I use may not be the ones that are causing the
problems that other are experiencing.

--
Matt Porter                                porterm@camelot.eng.ohio-state.edu
Ask me about running Linux,                mporter@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu