Re: (Re)-Organize the Debian l10n-vi team

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:04 PM, An Nguyen <an.nguyen.foss@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Hung! ;-)

vi-VN@googlegroups.com is abandonned now. It belongs to VietLUG and VNOSS members.

I think you're already joined the list of HanoiLUG, so it would be nice if you can join us in SaigonLUG's mailing list
http://groups.google.com/group/saigonlug/

Okay, it's time to rock n' roll. :-)

An

--
Nguyễn Châu An || An Nguyen

__ GNU/Linux Technician and Blogger
__ Advocate of Software Freedom and Open Source

Mobile: (84) 94-3-747-749
Contact me: http://contact-an.blogspot.com
My blog: http://projektantos.wordpress.com

-----

SaigonLUG || Saigon GNU/Linux User Group

Website: http://saigonlug.org
Email: contact@saigonlug.org

SaigonLUG is a non-profit community-based organization dedicated to the advocacy of Linux and FLOSS. We have a variety of members including bussiness men, lecturers and technicians, each of them has a unique skill set that contribute to the team. Our team consists of friendly, open-minded and active people who always enjoy talking, laughing and working together.

If your company is looking for some experienced Linux, UNIX techinicans and/or open source consultants, SaigonLUG is the right place for you to contact.
If you want to find some new friends who share the same hobbies, please feel free to join us.