Re: xorg ve xfree86

Benim de ilk aklýma gelen yöntem oydu ama o paketler
bulunmuyor

#apt-get install xcompmgr transset
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package xcompmgr

/etc/apt/source.list aþadaki gibi
#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main

deb http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian/ testing main
contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian/ testing main
contrib non-free
deb http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian ./
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main
deb http://archive.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu hoary main
multiverse

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main