Join MF/X - The Mindflite Exchange

Good morning!

We would like to invite you to become a member in MF/X - an exciting community.

Membership is entirely free without any hassle or strings attached to it. To join and see more, click http://www.mindflite.com/signup

What is the MF/X social network?

 MF/X is an exciting hybrid between a meeting place for traders for unlisted shares and an online social network or so called community focusing on pre-IPO investments in small businesses and startups. By combining a number of mechanisms
from social networks such as LinkedIn, Xing, A Small World and other similar business oriented communities with the functionality of an exchange and adding a number of financial tools, we create a market place where growing companies can
aquire capital, find new partners and keep their shareholders updated and engaged in their daily development.

Joining as a member is for free, please join us at http://www.mindflite.com/signup to explore the site and see if it's the right medium for your company to find additional capital or for you to find new partners and/or investment opportunities.
We are constantly launching new features and MF/X very soon also launch its premium membership card, loaded with perks. Have a look!

On the 28th of February we will be holding an MF/X get-together in Stockholm and the next one will be on the 5th of March in Warsaw. After that we'll keep going and we'll hold meetings in London, Moscow, New York and San Fransisco next. On
the website you'll find a signup form to join the conferences.

Are you looking to find new investors or to take part in private equity deals or do you want to make your company more attractive to external investors and instantly get a tradable listing that exposes you to new financial solutions and investors?
In that case you really should look into this community.

We are avoiding unsolicited email but in some cases an unopted email address is given to us. If you feel this is the case, please feel free to let us know. We will not send any further communitation other than to registered members of MF/X.

Sincerely,

Emelie Mattsson

Mindflite International AB | Riddargatan 18 | Stockholm | Sweden
http://mfx.mindflite.com