From Andrew Kauffmann

Hello

I am Andrew Kauffmann of the( Royal Financial Security
Services,Germany). I seek your assistance in clearing a Treasure Box containing the sum
of Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars($10.5million) which
has been dormant in our vaults for two years.

The said box was deposited by an Arab customer who we believe was
killed in Iraq, Going by the usual statutory rules governing our
operation,the box  shall be handed over to the relevant government authorities as
an unclaimed deposit within the next three months, Details shall be
made available to you as soon as i hear from you.Note . That no body knows
about this deposit and as such should be kept secret until you receive
the funds,also all the documentations concerning this depost are with
me and would be forwarded to you when we both have agreed on the
modalities.

Please send me an email,to andy_kauff01@yahoo.it , with the following
information or details as soon as you receive this mail.

Name:
Address:
Tel:
Age: