Re: hola lista, sobre ejabberd

El Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:34:59 -0400, norverisnl escribió:

> hola amigos, he instalado ejabberd en mis server y todo funciona prfecto
> pero resulta ser que no puedo charlar con los usuarios del dominio
> padre, es desir yo soy un subdominio de un dominio secundario, y solo
> puedo hablar con los usuarios del dominio secundario y no con los
> usuarios del dominio padre mas arriba del dominio secundario, ejemplo:
>

> midominio.dominiosecundario.dominiopadre.cu

Hum... ni idea :-)

Mira a ver si esta doc te dice algo (copio/pego por si no tienes acceso a
la web):

***
http://www.ejabberd.im/subdomains

Users from Other Servers Cannot Reach my Components
Submitted by badlop on Thu, 2006-02-02 11:55

Error
Users from other Jabber servers cannot use external and internal
components such as PyMSNt, MU-Conference, Publish-Subscribe and vJUD.
Although, everything works for users registered on my server.
Explanation

Jabber/XMPP servers needs to be able to reach components directly. This
involves that all component subdomains must be resolvable by the other
servers.

Solution
You need to make sure that all the subdomains (conference.example.com,
pubsub.example.com ...) are resolvable from the third-party servers on
the Internet.

To accomplish this, you can:

    Add a wildcard in your DNS configuration so that *.example.com always
points to your server.
    Add an entry pointing to your server's IP for all subdomains in your
DNS configuration.
***

Saludos,

--